Abridge Technology is authorized by the CMMI Institute (affiliated with Carnegie Mellon University)
to provide official CMMI SCAMPI appraisal services (class A, B, and C).
At your discretion, the results of these appraisals will be posted to the SEI/CMU website
and will be made available, for example, to government acquisition and procurement officials.
In addition to appraisal services (and related consulting), Abridge Technology has a wealth of training classes available to you to help you continue your organizational journey to internationally recognized world-class performance.
Abridge Technology, often in collaboration with the Fraunhofer Center,
Maryland, holds a series of public offerings of the CMMI
Institute's 3-day courses: "Introduction to CMMI".
This includes CMMI for Development,
CMMI for Services, and the 1-day CMMI Supplements
for both CMMI-DEV and CMMI-SVC (for those who have taken the other model for their 3-day official Introduction course).
For dates, additional information,
or to register,
please see the
full announcement or the home page for Abridge Technology.
To directly access specific (official) CMMI course announcements, taught by Abridge Technology and hosted by the Fraunhofer Center, Maryland (University of Maryland), please see:
CMMI & Related Downloads
CMMI Models (DEV, SVC, and ACQ) are now from the CMMI Institute (originally from the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at Carnegie Mellon University). Where applicable, the CMMI Institute or CMU own all applicable copyrights, service marks, trade marks, and anything else that applies. All the material accessible via these links is public domain. If CMMI Institute related, it's already been paid for by U.S. taxpayers. These links are provided as a convenience.
If you are looking for something other than what is included below, then try using the SEI's Technical Report Index, or the search features on the CMMI Institute site.
Abridge Technology also offers a wide variety of training classes and workshops. Generally, each class has a duration of 4 to 6 hours. However, the training material, labs, and schedule can be easily modified to accommodate your preferences and schedule constraints. (For example, you might prefer a 2-day class in areas such as project management, risk management, etc.)
Program and Project Management classes are provided at the rate of (US)$245 per student per day. Engineering classes and Process Improvement classes are provided at the rate of (US)$190 per student per day. Minimum class size is 5 students.
Discounts/Savings available for groups of 8 or more.
Program and Project Management
- Program and Project Estimation, Planning, and Management
- Risk Identification, Mitigation, and Management
- Quality Assurance and Internal Audit
- Measurements, Metrics, and Statistical Techniques
Engineering and Services
- Requirements Definition and Management
- Configuration Management
- Agile and Lean Design and Engineering
- Fundamentals of Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Fundamentals of the Design and Analysis of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Discrete Mathematics with Practical Applications
- Key Principles of Testing, Reviews and Inspections
- Overview of Organizational, Systems, and Software Quality and Performance Frameworks
- Process Improvement Planning, Implementation, and Management
- Preparing for Process Appraisals and Audits
- Fundamentals of Process Definition and Modeling
- Understanding and Implementing the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI-DEV and/or CMMI-SVC)
- Organizational Change Management
The above listings represent standard areas of consulting, training, and workshops offered by Abridge Technology. However, in all cases the classes, topics, and workshops can be combined, adjusted, and tailored to fit your specific circumstances.
Please feel free to call or e-mail and we can discuss your specific training preferences: (USA) 703.729.6085.
|  (c) 1998-2016 Abridge Technology. All rights reserved.|